I dislike the fact that some people don't realize their own mistakes &instead put the blame on someone else. Pot calling the kettle black. I've only come across 敗家子 stories in dramas and movies but you really let me 大開眼界. :) &worse still, hanging out w the wrong people and claim those as friends. Friends won't go around spreading false stories about you and your life and people around you and trying to sow discord between people and &worse still behave like an ignorant kid when you're xx years old. Do something w yourself and not waste time taking care of others' businesses when it doesn't even concern you. Does it even do you any good? Don't you have better things to do? Oh I forgot you guys don't. That's how 敗家子s are.
No, not just them. I also dislike those people who act like they are some 何方神聖 and talk to you as if they are so right and matured but the fact is, they have no rights to comment on your words or actions and deem you as right or wrong because they can't even handle their own lives well. For example, relationships.
MEMEMEMEME
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I'm yours,
Labels:
Ugly people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment