

Since Darling knows my favourite colour is yellow, he got me a yellow pencil and yellow notebook yay! Although it's not something big or expensive, I still like it very much! Just that I don't really like the idea of having the same present from him as someone else. :/

Went out w Darling today and he got me 8 pairs of ear rings. :D Just what I needed! &we got this Pikachu remote control car so fun! Haha when we got home we even use it to bang his mom.
Darling's getting enlisted on June 12 and I'm gonna b so sad. But he says if he is able to make it, my birthday this year will b at the underwater world & dolphin lagoon! Yay! :D I love you Darling you are the best! <3 This kinda sums up our 3rd year anniversary. Just something simple, cause love is all that matters. :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment