MEMEMEMEME

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nothing feels right without you

/UPDATE 5x
10:43pm. Fucking gl+bitchy family. Yucks, I don't even wish to call them family. What's wrong w going to supper at 10+ when I will b home in 1 or 2 hours' time? Who ask you all don't wanna come home earlier? And yell at me and say I never talk properly &raise my voice. Please, who started raising whose voice first? Like funny only knn. Always same stunt- scold me say I raise voice first zai sia! Oh my guan yin ma! Don't tell me she heard someone raise voice at her then she raise voice at me, thinking that voice was me? It's qing ming only leh not 7th month leh. Aiyo, goosebumps liao. I had a good day, yet spoilt by them like that. Eh? Where's my sister? So late not back? Never yell at her yell at me? Bravo. Muacks. I think kiss you all my mouth will rot. Flying kiss also will rot sia. Evil+bad+disgusting+fuckedup aura in the air, my mouth never touch yours also will rot sia.

/UPDATE 4x
9pm. Yay just received sms from Darling! Happyhappyhappysxz hehehe! Darling's tired &he miss me! :D My pimple just burst! Bleeeeeeding :(

/UPDATE 3x
4:07pm. Back home. Just now bai bai I all pray for Darling hehe. I wonder what he's doing now. <3 anyway I'm all alone at home and I can't go out cause I don't have house keys and I don't have dinner.. So romantic if someone bring me bian dang surprise lol. Darling wo miss ni ah!

/UPDATE 2x
11:29am. Sms from Darling! :D He said something fucking exciting, waiting for hear about his stories when he's back. & I miss him so much. I'm gonna have t repeat that sentence for a million more times.. Going to pay respects to my dad later...

/UPDATE
It's 2:55am now.. Usually he'd b watching dvd at home or chatting w me over the phone or sleeping but now I don't know if he's asleep and I only know that I want to talk t him badly. Me scared of the dark, can't keep him off my mind cause usually he'd b on the phone accompanying me while I get a drink from the kitchen. I can't imagine myself w/o him... I miss you Darling! I hope you can hear me!

I tried keeping myself busy by editing my blog templates and stuff but I still miss him alot because as you can see, all the pages I added into the blog pages, they are almost all related to him. Darling I miss you! I'm so used to talking to him online in the day and over the phone at night, like whole day also communicating w him but now I can't reach him anyhow for another like 3 days.. It's hell for me mansxzxzxz! :(

0 comments: