MEMEMEMEME

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The whole world feels depopulated,

Without you around, my love.

/UPDATE 2x
2:56pm. Hello earthlings it's a rainy rainy day &although I hate to go out on rainy days, I'm still gonna send my laptop to funan for service. Days without baby suck so much. I'm thinking of a surprise for him! Hehehe <3 I know of a couple who are also celebrating their 3rd year anniversary today. Blessings to you 2, although they don't know me. Tomorrow's my turn <3

/UPDATE
3:02am. The sudden feeling is so strong. I miss Darling so bloody much. :(

The day I have been awaiting for is finally arriving. :) Suddenly I feel so proud of my Darling. I love you very much honey. Like really very very much. <3 Sending laptop for service tomorrow, won't be updating until I collect it back, which I reckon would b around tues or wed.

0 comments: