MEMEMEMEME

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reminiscing...

I don't care if anyone even reads my blog since I don't update often + no interesting stuffs here + I'm not some pretty babe so I guess no one ever reads my blog or cares about me or my life. But who cares? I blog for myself to read lor. I have the habit of reading my own blog and archives when I can't sleep at night. =x

Anyway, while I was arranging my photo albums, I saw some really cute ones (of myself especially) so I had the urge to take them down. I love to flip through old photos... and I found many photos of me! I loved cameras since young, which explains why I still love taking photos now.


I think I mermaid :P


Taking a photo of a photo of me taking a photo of myself in the mirror. HAHA HEHE.


My favourite teacher in SVPS - Mrs Brampy (I think it should be spelt like this) I super duper love her because she is super duper nice and dotes on me.


BFF, this is revenge! Who ask you post my ugly sec 3 photo on your fb. I KEEEEEEL YOU!


NAH OUR FAVOURITE! One leg black one leg white, remember? :D


My birthday 2005...


My birthday 2006. Every year different ... Hmm shall not say :P


& a photo of my cousin and me. People always say we looked alike so we went to take a neoprint to see for ourselves but... Do we look alike? OH I MISS MY LONG BLACK STRAIGHT HAIR! I sec 3 don't know why emo, cut short. Short as in SHORT until the ears, can't tie. Really don't understand myself then.


Ending with photos of yours truly! Mid bottom is my new PJ I mentioned in previous entry, both photos goes to show how much I LOVE Tweety bird since young :D. Bottom right photo is like nice only. Falling specs + big nostrils = BEST. I think everyone looks cute when we were young... I wish I can stay as a kid.

0 comments: