MEMEMEMEME

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

爸爸当家!

I was watching 爸爸当家 on Channel 8 just now and the man was so sweet to his wife la! Preparing surprise for her, writing a song for her... I wonder if my Darling will do that. Just watching that happy couple on TV made me tear like crazy. I wonder what will happen to me if Darling also give me a surprise like that. I think I will cry a river. Maybe got waterfall or tsunami alr. =x Gives me the urge to want to get married... And have my own family, my own kids. 火蝴蝶 also made me cry. Me is emotional person, very. Because the female lead lost her baby and she cannot conceive anymore. Can't imagine losing your own kid. I know "want to" and "ready for" are very different things so... I'm really looking forward to having my own happy family with Darling. :) Sometimes we will talk about our house and... And we want kids. Like so nice to talk about the future and looking forward to it hehe. Darling has been very sweet, I love you. Our relationship now... Feels like we are 老父老妻 alr. I want us to stay this way. But he's enlisting soon...


my favourite :)

But anyways! I have been spamming resumes the past weeks, almost a month I think... Either no calls or bad job offers. But today I received about 4 or 5 continuous calls in the morning. It's either no calls at all or a lot of calls. So went interview at recruit express today. Another interview at NUH on Thursday. Going to collect my graduation gown after that too. Anyone wants to go with me? BFF? But whatever, I'm quite looking forward to my graduation ceremony because I want to wear the grad gown! Me is going to look so cool! =x Actually no la.. Everyone wears the same but who cares! I love grad gowns! Too bad no 四方帽... I want to wear like I wore in kindergarden LOL. =x Ok enough of my rubbish. The end! Xoxoxoxoxoxo KISS LICK HUG /skiss <3

0 comments: