MEMEMEMEME

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Best friends are siblings God forgot to give :)

Yesterday
Went for a jog in the late afternoon and the weather was really fucking hot. Went home to bathe and had my dinner. Met up with BFF & J at Lot 1 to get my stuffs photocopied and get my passport-sized photo printed, get some stuff for Darling's mom and shopped at NTUC.


BFF bought Kinder Joy for me yay! Don't laugh, but this is my first Kinder Joy I ever have in my entire life. Sorry la, I no childhood. Thanks BFF! :)


Nissin cup noodles, 2 for $2.55. Good deal of course must get! My toy from the Kinder Joy was the small thing on the right. So cute uh! The face can change! So a happy face because I got cheap cup noodles from NTUC. Sorry, typical aunties. :D


Happy face and sad face! Actually I only realized today when I showed it to Darling. Hahaha.

Today
Happy birthday to Darling's mom!
She's really very nice and very sweet to me. I wish she was my mom.

Met BFF in the morning and she accompanied me to my interview at NUH. Thanks to her idea, I was late and we got lost at the main building, not knowing how to walk over to Kent Ridge Wing. Interview was quite good, I would say. The interviewers were really nice and friendly but I think in terms of.. just everything la. All lose to the 2 or 3 previous interviewees I saw before me. :( Well, I hope I'll get it though. Need to wait 1 week.

Had lunch at the main building and their spicy and sour noodles suck to the bloody max. Then off we go on the shuttle bus to Dover and train down to Potong Pasir.


My graduation robe! Ok that's the ugly pictures of me when we were lost.

First, we took 142 from Potong Pasir station. Cause the board there says it will stop opposite Serangoon Fire Station. Fyi, I don't know how to read maps and my sense is direction is... I don't know how to describe it either. Yes so we were supposed to alight at the 10th bus stop but we lost count. So we were very stupidly discussing and looking at the map on the graduation booklet until a man sat beside me and asked where we were going, then we realized we were entering the expressway to Toa Payoh. Wa like cool only!

Got down and crossed 2 overhead bridges. Almost reaching the bus stop then we realized got underpass, more relaxed. Thinking we are at the right bus stop, we boarded 26 and ended up at the wrong place again. Don't know how to explain either. Finally we took the right bus BUT!

The bus ride took freaking 45 minutes. Passed Plaza Sing, SMU, Parklane, Bugis, Suntec, Little India and bla bla bla finally to our destination. We got down because we looked like we were at the same area as earlier. But got down then realized Serangoon Broadway was right in front of us. Yay!

A bit lor sor la but ya. It was fun though. Getting lost with BFF. Fucking funny. I swear we laughed so much that our stomach hurts. And we were dehydrated by then. And need to pee but no toilet. What a lousy day.


She looked like pregnant woman when we were walking up the stairs of the overhead bridge. The wind very strong then blow her dress up making it look inflated. We walk up and down to try to get a nice shot of her 'pregnant' but failed. We laughed so hard. Been so long since we've done this.. Yeah? :)

Headed to our respective boyfriend's house. Feels so good to have Darling by my side after a long day. Thanks BFF for taking time out to accompany me today and I'm sorry for making you travel so much under the hot sun. :D And thanks Darling for being nice to me. I hope you love the card I made for you! You promised not to laugh at the front page. Don't laugh ah! Love you many many. Kiss lick hugs.

Xoxo

0 comments: