MEMEMEMEME
Thursday, May 7, 2009
#2
I didn't work on Wednesday so today is my 2nd day of work at IMM Sony. HQ sent another girl over to help me because she finished 55 over her side at Jurong Point. Pretty girl + large crowds + heavy traffic, for sure one lah. Today's much better than Tuesday, more traffic, more people are willing to take my survey but there were still those unfriendly ones who went to complain about us. 2 ladies from the management and a security guard came to us and asked us what we were doing there. Obviously working lah. Don't know who complain about us. We were complaint for chasing shoppers. I don't even chase them. I don't even walk more than 5 steps if they say they don't want or shake their head. But nevertheless, with her help, my side has alr completed 38. So I'm about 17 more surveys to hitting my target for weekdays. Gogogo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment