MEMEMEMEME

Thursday, May 14, 2009

exhausted

I worked at Wisma's Sony outlet today. The people there were rather friendly, but I'll be going back to IMM from tomorrow all the way until this Sunday. Now they make it a point that, we can only survey customers who spoke to staff. I hope the last 4 days can be better for me. Surveyed quite a few ang mohs today, they were very sincere in their comments and giving opinions. So I feel more accomplished. Bino came from his work place which is quite a distance from Wisma to do a survey for me, so nice of him. Thanks thanks! :)

Well, I've finally found a full time permanent job and I am super 100% confirmed already. Will be starting work next Wednesday, half looking forward and half not. I will have even lesser time with 老公 and even lesser and lesser time when he enlists. But, we'll make it through. :)
I love you baby. You'll always be a part of me no matter where we are, no matter how busy or tired we are, no matter how far apart we may be. I'm sorry if I throw tantrums easily because I am tired or stressed, I know you'll understand. You always do. Thanks for being understanding, so understanding. I know I'm lousy and I have nothing to give or provide you with. But I hope you know, that I will always have a heart full of love for you. Always have, always will. <3

0 comments: