Boy you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru' the phone
finally able to fit into covered shoes, no more pig trotters, no more shrek foot. but ankle still slightly swollen. if saturday still the same, mayb go find sinseh push and hope to end it once and for all. but bad thing abt wearing covered shoes for me is, my feet and toes are big big one. so today my toe nails kept bua and cut my other toe and bled. tmd, socks also got blood. pain pain. and behind also got blisters cos the shoe still quite new. i dun care abt myself. i just wan my monster to be well. get well soon love, <3
hmm. planning for my birthday...
MEMEMEMEME
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment