Yanisa lost her phone, she left it on the table and three of us (including Wilson) didn't see her leaving her phone there. To whoever who took her phone and switched it off and did not want to return, fuck you & your family. I hope you bloody hell fall down the stairs and break your leg then cross the road so slow that you get knocked down by a speeding car and make sure you lose your fucking life. Damn you! But before that happens, I hope your phone gets stolen and the theif does the same to you so you'll know how Yanisa felt!
Anyway on a happier note, I got my skirt today and there's discount! I love discounts. :D Saw a few dresses and heels that I liked but.. Not now. :(
Just got home and I'm so bloody hungry now because I only had 2 pieces of kaya toast, 2 milk tea and a little ice cream today. Bah! I miss my darling AND my psp. lol.
MEMEMEMEME
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment