First day of work was a disaster. People siam me, exit the other side to avoid me, give me the big 'NO' hand sign the moment they exit the store, and say they are rushing for time, in a hurry, rushing for appointment, waiting for someone, meeting someone, late for something. Ugh, excuses! Even people walking past me siam me, afraid that I will 'attack' them also. Omg I can't stand it. But really, not many would wanna stand with you for so long to complete a survey. People like me most probably won't. But from now on, I will. Because I can understand how tough those people's jobs are. So I'll prolly help them from now on.
Come down to IMM, take a walk around the Sony shop and let me survey you! I'll take just around 5 minutes. :)
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment