MEMEMEMEME

Monday, May 4, 2009

sony, mom's 41st

Went for a briefing for my job today at The Strategy. I reached 45 minutes earlier and I stood outside like an idiot. Luckily I'm posted to IMM and I have straight bus there from my house. So I'll be starting work tomorrow outside Sony shop at IMM from 12 to 8pm everyday until end of next week. Come down and help me do survey ok? Or just visit me, have dinner with me, stand there and go through thick and thin with me also can. :)


Came home around 11+ and celebrate my mom's 41st birthday. But when I came back I was perspiring like mad so I just anyhow bun up my hair and push back my fringe with a hairband and I look terrible in all the photos. Damn. Nevertheless, happy birthday mummy. As I grow older, I realize more things...






Granny did a funny stunt just now. Don't know how to describe.


Other photos in sis' camera. Lg viewty rocks. Sis' camera doesn't even have timer.


Then cousin called me and ask me to bring tupperware downstairs because she saw this injured bird. So poor thing, one of the legs were broken alr. First time I see a newborn birdy. Poor thing, I hope it doesn't die.

I miss you, baby.

0 comments: